Accessibility: partial compliance
What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website is one that allows people with disabilities to access its content and functionality without difficulty. An accessible site makes it possible, for example, to:
- Navigate with text-to-speech and/or Braille (especially used by blind and visually impaired people).
- Customize the display of the site according to users’ needs (increase or decrease text size, change colors, etc.).
- Navigate without using the mouse (with the keyboard only, or via touch screen, voice control or a suitable device).
To achieve this, the site must comply with the standards in force when it is created and updated.
Digital Accessibility: Sanofi's Commitment
Sanofi is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of ability, disability, race, cultural background, gender, or technological requirements. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
The website « https://www.codeofconduct.sanofi/ » partially complies with the RGAA (France’s General Accessibility Improvement Guidelines) version 4.1.
Sanofi teams are committed to working regularly on non-conforming criteria for continuous improvement of the site. The PDF that could be downloaded from the site is fully compliant with accessibility standard PDF/UA – ISO 14289-1.
Feedback and contact
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing features or content of the Code of Conduct website and PDF, we will do everything we can to help you. Please don’t hesitate to contact the site manager.
You have notified the website manager of an accessibility problem that prevents you from accessing any part of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Send a message to the French Defender of Rights
- Contact the Defender of Rights representative in your region
- Write by mail (free postage in France – no stamp required):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07, FRANCE